Spring has arrived… and not too soon for some! Just a little warm sun and the pathways and walkways will be ours once again! We have not been hibernating at the Kanata Greenspace Steering Committee.
Your group of dedicated and committed Kanata North residents and community associations has been busy organizing the fight against the ClubLink redevelopment plans for our greenspace.
We’ve been planting seeds for our… Spring Campaign!
Our first event will be our SAVE OUR KANATA GREENSPACE Lawn Sign campaign. Everyone will know how much we all care about protecting our greenspace! Signs will start popping up in a few weeks and we hope to see one on every lawn! In appreciation of a $25 donation, donors will receive one of our custom lawn signs as a gift.
You will soon be able to make a donation here on our website too! With a $25 donation, we will gladly drop by and plant your free gift on your front lawn!
To support this launch we are also planning a door-to-door Spring Canvas – April 27 and 28 to make sure every Kanata North resident knows about our cause and can join us in the fight against ClubLink!
We are always looking for Volunteers! Please join our team as a ….
- Street Captain – Organize a group of our canvassers for your street or a street in your area
- Canvasser – Take a spring walk with your neighbours door-to-door to promote our campaign
- Administration volunteers with Word &/or database experience. We use Mail Merge and Mail Chimp
- Communications Expert – Do you have communications &/or marketing experience? We need your skills!
To join us or sign up to volunteer with us please sign up here.
You can sign up for our email and E-News there too!
If you prefer, volunteer by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave us your
- Name, Address and Telephone Number
- Your general availability as well as specifically for the Canvas Weekend April 27 & 28
Thank you so much for your help to SAVE OUR KANATA GREENSPACE!
Barbara Ramsay and Geoff McGowan
Co-Chairs, Kanata Greenspace Steering Committee